5/26/09

LeBron vs. Kobe Puppet Version Better Than Real Life Version



i don;t know why but this one is the funniest one so far. "Mrs. Lewis called, and she said you ain't got no deffense!" Haha, that one had me going a little. But anyways, I think I found out who voices LeBron in these commercials. I think it's Kenan Thompson from the Kenan and Kel Show. It seems like just yesterday that I remember turning on the tube and watching Coolio in the intro, lol, those were the days. Anyways, this video is really cool to me because it brings together so many different parts of the things that I like into one short clip: sports(w/the whole Kobe vs. LBJ thing, which really isn't a competition, LeBron is just soooooo much better), shoes since it's a Nike ad, Hip-Hop (that's A Little Bit Cooler off of the Cool Kids EP The Bake Sale, highly recommended that you go buy it like I did), youtube videos, puppets, nerf-type-hoops, spilling popcorn, you name it. I don't know why Any of this matters, but it does to me. And oh yeah, as Mistah FAB would say, hit me on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. lebron is sooo much better? then why is he going to be at home watching kobe in the finals?

    ReplyDelete